First Preference Visas
Lower Preference Visas
- EB-1-1 – Persons of Extraordinary Ability in the arts, sciences, athletics, education, or business
- EB-1-2 – Outstanding Professors and Researchers
- EB-1-3 – Multinational Executives and Managers
- EB-2 – Members of professions with advanced degrees, meaning a Master’s degree or equivalent. Candidates must complete a labor certification process.
- EB-2 (NIW) – Individuals who can show national significance to their skills. Candidates do not have to complete the labor certification process.
- EB-3 – Skilled workers who must complete the labor certification process.
- EB-4 – Religious Workers and Ministers
- EB-5 – The “Million Dollar Investment” visa, this category is for those who have invested at least $500,000 in a target investment area or at least $1 million in a non-target investment area.